Maintain a successful standard with less exertion
The goals that, in general, the empowerment approach helps to achieve are:
- to enhance “power” (as a verb = to have the strength, the possibility and the ability to do something) and the consequent capacity to have a strong impact in complex situations;
- to express and concretize the best potential, to facilitate the matching between opportunities and possibilities and the achievement of set targets;
- to improve people management and development ability by effectively utilizing the individual personal-professional characteristics.
- to generate synergy between the needs of the organization and those of the person, ensuring that the criteria that inspire this relationship are clear and transparent thus fostering mutual trust;
- to keep the organizational culture directed towards those values that animate a structure oriented to the expression of the best personal-professional characteristics of each person;
- to provide clear guidelines for behaviour, so as to facilitate the investment of energy in directions that are consistent with the individual’s projects and the organization’s lines of development;
- to increase significantly the level of communication and relations management with all the stakeholders, to make a valid contribution to the alliance between the most viable and vibrant parts of people and of the organization.